When you choose At Home Health Services as your in-home caregiver, you can expect to enjoy personalized services that are constructed around your needs. We will begin the process by your loved one’s unique needs. We will meet with involved caregivers and family members, and when it is required, we will consult with your loved one’s physicians, hospitals, social workers, and/or nursing home staff. Our singular goal is to create a complete picture of what your loved one’s senior care needs are.
Based on the information we gather, we will work closely with you and your loved to create a program that best suits their needs. Here are just a few of the services that our in-home caregivers offer:
- Nursing Services
- Evaluation of patient’s needs
- Skilled nursing procedures
- Wound care, post-surgical care, and medication management
- Self-care techniques
- Physical Therapy
- The conditions treated by our physical in-home therapy services include joints, muscles, bones, and the nervous system.
- Occupational Therapy
- The conditions treated by our occupational therapy services include heart disease and breathing difficulties, paralysis, injuries to the hand or shoulder, depression and cognitive impairments, and injury or disease in the bones and joints.
- Speech Therapy
- Medical Social Work
- Home Health Aide
Our home health aides assist with the daily activities of life, such as preparation of meals, bathing, hygiene, and preparing of meals.
To learn more about At Home Health Services and the services we provide, please contact us today at 248-539-8400. We are proud to be Michigan’s number one medical solutions provider, and our extensive network will provide your loved one with the best care from professional and compassionate nurses and therapists. We always value our patients’ pride and dignity, and we’re ready to help your aging loved one receive the respectful care and attention they deserve. Contact us today!